Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Decorating Christmas trees

Decorating Christmas Tree – For the first time in many years, I helped in decorating a live Christmas tree with my boyfriend Ed. Ed loves Christmas; so, he has put me in the mood by decorating. Our tree is short and full. We decorated it with red garland, purple, red and green beads, colorful lights and many balls including ones from his and mine past. Plus, threw in some of my Star Trek ornaments
We also placed two little white doves representing us on the tree. Not to be outdone we, placed an angel and a lit up star for the top of the tree.
I also placed a crèche which was from my parents. It is a family heirloom from Grammy Mrazik. It gave it the finishing touches.

All in all the tree looked like it came out of the 40’s living room. The glow was very romantic and have been blessed to have decorated with someone I love. Ed placed me in the holiday spirit. No more humbug for me.
There’s work to be done! Celebrating that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment